Bulk image resizer for Linux and Windows
OpenResizer is an app that lets you resize multiple images at once. It’s designed to be fast and easy-to-use. It’s also free and open-source.
Download OpenResizer for Linux (64-bit) from the Snap Store.
Or if you’re using Windows 10 64-bit, OpenResizer can be downloaded from the link below:
openresizer_1.0_setup.exe (36.7 MB)
Here are some of the features of OpenResizer:
- Shrink images by percentage or specific dimensions
- See a Before/After preview before resizing a batch
- Supported image types: PNG, JPG, BMP
- Adjustable JPG compression
- PNG transparency support
- Support for multi-core CPU’s
- Compatible with Linux and Windows
- Free and open-source (view source)
Screenshots of OpenResizer (below) running in Linux (Ubuntu-MATE):